Your donation will be in support of the Heritage Collection Museum, Inc goals: provide a permanent location; provide a mobile museum to reach those kids that may never see inside a museum; to expand their factual database as they accept the baton to carry forward the freedoms of America.
Donations that reach farther
We have an anonymous sponsor that has guaranteed to provide up to $40,000 for matching donations.
Therefore every $100 we receive in donations will be matched with $1.
We have an anonymous sponsor that has guaranteed to provide up to $10,000 for matching donations.
Therefore, every $10 we receive in donations will be matched with $1.
And if you donate $150 or more you'll qualify to receive a copy of "Nails 67-68" signed by surviving author Patrick J. Sweeney!
The USAF Vietnam decorated combat pilot and author has provided a signed copy of "Nails 67-68" for every $150 donation or more to the Heritage Collection Museum Incorporated (HCMl). Patrick J. Sweeney is the surviving author and is the author referenced below.
The conditions being that:
- Each person who donates $150 or more to the HCMl receives in return an author-signed copy of "Nail 67-68.
- The author will keep an inventory of at least 10 books and will sign and comment, package, and send to whoever has made a qualifying donation to the HCMI.
- Instructions to complete (2) above will be provided to the author by the Managing Director of the HCMI within 2 weeks of the qualifying donation.
- The cost of the novel with Amazon.com on the internet is currently $36.
- These procedures can be changed with the agreement of the Managing Director of the HCMI and the author. Signed by Patrick J. Sweeney
- The HCMI will then send a check for $20.00 to the author, who will share this with the widow of the other original author and the "editor" at the rates predetermined by their agreement. Note: In large quantities, the author purchases books at $14 to $15 from Lulu.com, the printing agency. Shipping costs will be about $3.00 per book.